Active Directory Query

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 10 May 2005 09:21:20 -0700

Hi,

I'm trying to write a query that will, from Oracle 8i, query a Windows Active Directory and return values based on the query.

I'm not finding anything useful on this topic and was wondering if anyone else had tried this.

Sybrand, yes I've looked at the manuals, for 3 weeks now, and I've not come up with anything.

If you know the answer, please provide the query. Otherwise, telling me to look back in the manuals again is wasting time. Received on Tue May 10 2005 - 11:21:20 CDT