Re: Important please read this Thank you...GOOGLE·NEWSGROUP·POST·156

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 6 May 2005 17:09:41 -0700

>The only difference between you
>and Billy Cobham is that Billy has the software.

Whoa, blast from the past! I used to be a big fan. One time I saw him at a little club in the OC, he had a Mac hooked up to his drums to generate various interesting sounds as he played. Very interesting oscilloscope output could be seen on the Mac.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://www.progreviews.com/reviews/display.php?rev=bc-spec