Deleting in RMAN

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 5 May 2005 08:24:15 -0700

Hi,

We are running RMAN in 8i (8.1.7.4). Is there a way to report on backups that are obsolete or not needed, and delete all of them in one command? Or, do I need to delete each piece individually?

I see a lot of documentation on RMAN, but nothing that really tells me if there a command to do it all.

Thanks,

Arthur Received on Thu May 05 2005 - 10:24:15 CDT