Re: Business justification for Oracle db server?

From: Phil <philipwinfield_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 4 May 2005 01:27:37 -0700

Techies set up HTML DB and then end users access the "app" section. The big deal with this tool is that it comes with 10g and is free (once you've got 10g that is).

Someone, please send me a spreadsheet & I'll invest the 10 minutes (max) in porting it to HTML DB for you....

philipwinfield_at_hotmail.com Received on Wed May 04 2005 - 03:27:37 CDT