HP SuperDome Looking For A New Home!

From: <s.cecchini_at_finitesystems.com>
Date: 3 May 2005 13:10:46 -0700

We have an HP SuperDome server that we are trying to find a new home for.

This system has been under HP maintenance support contract and is in great cosmetic and mechanical condition.

A complete system breakdown is available however the highlights are for the system are as follows:

-Qty. 24 x 550mhz cpu's
-24gb memory
-2 cabinet configuration
-HP-UX 11.0 installed
-much, much, much more on the system

This is a fully configured and working system!

We're pricing it aggresively at $55K. This is a powerful system for the price!

Also includes valid licenses on the system for:

HP-UX OE Media for Servers, HP-UX OE LTU 1 CPU with system, MirrorDisk/UX License for Servers, HP OV GP Pak 2000 HP9000 Servers Media, MC/ServiceGuard SW & LTU, HP-UX 11.x, OnLine IFS 3.3 License for HP 9000 Servers, EMS HA Monitors LTU for HP-UX 11.x

If interested or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or email us.

Finite Systems Ltd
952-985-4100 X 13 PHONE
s.cecchini_at_finitesystems.com Received on Tue May 03 2005 - 15:10:46 CDT