Oracle 9i Performance Counters

From: <ipramod_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 May 2005 02:59:28 -0700

Hi,

I am new to Oracle 9i. I have just installed it and it is not showing me the performance counters for Oracle in sysPerfMon (System performance monitor).

How can we get the Performance counter objects in the sysPerfMon?

If anyone knows about it, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,
Pramod. Received on Tue May 03 2005 - 04:59:28 CDT