Re: problem with character set using 10g

From: tri dhungana via DBMonster.com <forum_at_DBMonster.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 16:44:41 GMT

ok this works fine..... I am currently using vfp9 interface to insert the value in oracle and i have used my native font that is Nepali font called (siddhi) all other character works fine except Š while typing in text box it show no error when saved and retrived again using vfp9 shows wrong character..

and in oracle database it store as some other character beside Š it is like opposite ?..... can u tell me why is that so............