Re: Question: cleaning up PK indexes

From: DW <dwhittier_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2 May 2005 09:33:42 -0700

This is just a housecleaning task; while the indexes may behave the same, the script coding is not the same; the environment I work in is very conscious about keeping all coding consistent through the environments, and that includes the coding of PK indexes. So rather than saying 'not correct', I'll say 'not consistent with the way they're typically implemented'.

DW Received on Mon May 02 2005 - 11:33:42 CDT