Memory Problem

From: stupsnose <swetter_at_arcor.de>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 12:01:56 +0200

Hello!

How can i find out, what the used memory is used for? I already found, that i can find how many mb are used per session. But that is not enough for me. I must know, which procedure, trigger, view, ... does use which amount of memory. Is there any possibility?

Sorry for my bad english. Thanks for reading! Stefan Received on Mon May 02 2005 - 05:01:56 CDT