Re: 您是否在尋找一個已證實可行的增加收入來源方式?

From: <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 30 Apr 2005 20:52:15 -0700

I've already reported this spammer's messages to Google by clicking the Report Abuse link, by sending an email to this guy's ISP, network-adm @ hinet.net and network-center @ hinet.net (there's no abuse @ hinet.net) and CC'ing groups-support @ google.com. There doesn't seem to be anything we can do to stop him. Hinet.net is notorious for ignoring abuse email reports. In fact, it was even worse in the past by bouncing your report messages. Now they just ignore you.

Yong Huang Received on Sat Apr 30 2005 - 22:52:15 CDT