Re: Oracle data into Microsoft Excel

From: <stephen.howard_at_us.pwcglobal.com>
Date: 29 Apr 2005 06:38:14 -0700

You know what is funny is the amount of time people spend trying to sell products like this. I wrote one about six years ago that I still use to this day for most adhoc querying. It looks like crap, but for me, it is fantastic, because I wrote it and can customize it anytime I like. It uses ADO to connect to either Oracle or SQL Server, and does a bunch of extra formatting, the ability to save queries to a right click menu, etc.

What is it called? SHAM (Steve Howard Application Manager ) LOLOL. A couple of DBA buddies of mine at one point recommended I add functionality and call it SHAME (Steve Howard Application Manager Extension) LOLOLOLOL

Regards,

Steve Received on Fri Apr 29 2005 - 08:38:14 CDT