Re: Insert data into varray

From: Marcin 'dethar' Jurasz <dethar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:43:43 +0100

UPDATE tab_customers SET phone_nos = t_vphonenos('1212','12123') WHERE id = 5;

it works, but i'd like to do it by insert:

before insert | after insert

t_vphonenos | t_vphonenos

'1212' | '1212', '13143'

NESTED TABLE is (i think) not the same as VARRAY, because i already did an insert into NESTED. Into VARRAY - by now - i can only update.

An example from psoug.org after I've modified, it seems I've doing ok with my clause. But it still doesn't work. Oracle 8i. It could be a problem?

--
regards