Character Set, Language, Territory

From: <sshumilov_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Apr 2005 22:56:07 -0700

Hi!

want to ask a question...

Currently we use Informix 9.21 on Windows platform and planning to migrate to Oracle 10G. I downloaded OMWB program from Oracle... Created oracle database with character set , migrated one database from informix to oracle and when I check the data I see all kinds of question marks...I read the globalization support guide, but found nothing that can help me...

In Informix 9.21 we use this...

C:\informix>set CLIENT_LOCALE=ru_ru.1251
C:\informix>set DB_LOCALE=ru_ru.1251
C:\informix>set SERVER_LOCALE=ru_ru.1251
C:\informix>set DBLANG=ru_ru.1251
C:\informix>mode con codepage select=1251

So I need to find out what should I use in Oracle to see my data correct???

I thank you in advance for any info!!! Received on Fri Apr 29 2005 - 00:56:07 CDT