Re: Successful login via SQLPlus produces a server error

From: g3000 <carlton_gregory_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Apr 2005 09:30:32 -0700

  1. the SYS_LOGON trigger is NOT third party code. I said it was wrapped. When code is wrapped you still can see SOME statements I saw DBMS_SESSION and some other package calls.

SQL> SELECT trigger_name, trigger_type from dba_triggers where owner='SYS';

TRIGGER_NAME                   TRIGGER_TYPE
------------------------------ ----------------
AURORA$SERVER$SHUTDOWN         BEFORE EVENT
AURORA$SERVER$STARTUP          AFTER EVENT
AW_DROP_TRG                    AFTER EVENT
CDC_ALTER_CTABLE_BEFORE        BEFORE EVENT
CDC_CREATE_CTABLE_AFTER        AFTER EVENT
CDC_CREATE_CTABLE_BEFORE       BEFORE EVENT
CDC_DROP_CTABLE_BEFORE         BEFORE EVENT
NO_VM_CREATE                   BEFORE EVENT
NO_VM_DROP                     BEFORE EVENT
SYS_LOGOFF                     BEFORE EVENT
SYS_LOGON                      AFTER EVENT

2. I KNOW that no other ON LOGON trigger is

    firing.

3. I removed my SQLPATH variable from my

    environment and it is still happening. If I log     in as SYS or the owner of the code I get

C:\>sqlplus "sys/<snip>@samsdb9i as sysdba"

SQL*Plus: Release 9.2.0.6.0 - Production on Thu Apr 28 12:20:35 2005

Copyright (c) 1982, 2002, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

Connected to:
Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.6.0 - Production With the Partitioning, OLAP and Oracle Data Mining options JServer Release 9.2.0.6.0 - Production

I will continue to search for a glogin or login script that has that pl/sql call in it. Received on Thu Apr 28 2005 - 11:30:32 CDT