Re: 9.2 Patch release dates

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 27 Apr 2005 12:32:31 -0700

> Hi all, I'm wondering where I can dig up a patch release dates
history?
> Specifically, I'm curious about the release dates of 9.2.0.1 thru
> 9.2.0.6.

I am more curious about 9.2.0.7 ... a couple of recent bugs I have looked at in oracle mention availability in that patchset.

Yes you can dig that info out of metalink ... it's historical, the time varies between different patchset releases ... what's the purpose or real questions behind this information? Received on Wed Apr 27 2005 - 14:32:31 CDT