Re: RedoLog utilization investigation

From: GenTLe <alexthegentleSPAMMATI_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:42:48 +0200

Ero seduto nel Korova Milk Bar, arrovellandomi il gulliver per sapere cosa fare della serata, quando Carlos mi ha disturbato scrivendo:

> Start reading Oracle Concepts as soon as possible!

Yes, i know that this is a problem, but NOW my chief (a man who doesn't know how to attach a file to an e-mail...) says "actually DO NOT CHANGE anything on the server", and so I'm waiting...
The question regards only if there is a way to know if the redologs are stopped from the beginning of the server life (october 2003) or later. I wasn't in this company in that period and I'm trying to understand WHEN (and so WHO) stopped the redologs...

--
GenTLe ...di Varese, provincia.
TL1000S + Mito 125 per la pista

Esistono bionde intelligenti? Si', le birre.