Re: Janet Don Burleson -- in the nude

From: <nilendu_at_nilendu.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2005 17:45:28 -0700

Can we please NOT post such things here?

Is it too hard to go back to basics and limit the discussion strictly to technology?

This is really offensive. Differing with someone is one thing, and bitching about is another!

I'm afraid to note the increasing percentage of spam in CDOS these days. Very sad.