Re: Oracle Bug?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 09:28:43 -0700

Andy Hassall wrote:

>>I was assuming, obviously incorrectly, that ORA_ROWSCN could be
>>used to determine (in a sense) which COMMIT was responsible for
>>a specific row.

>  This is the first time you've mentioend ORA_ROWSCN.

You are correct. And with this single sentence I just came to the horrible realization that when I put together my test I didn't test that which I had intended.

I shall now retreat to my closet and reproach myself for thinking one thing and doing another.

Thanks for pointing out the blazingly obvious.

Nah ... to nice a day ... I'm heading for my boat. ;-)

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington