ORA-27101 and ORA-12640

From: <markg_at_bolthouse.com>
Date: 23 Apr 2005 07:35:29 -0700

Hello,

I am running into the following errors when attempting to start Oracle 8.7.0.0>

Ora-01034 Oracle Not Available
Ora-27101: Shared Memory Realm does not exist

According to the oradmin.log, I also am getting error: ora-12640

This started yesterday after a restart of Oracle. I have tried starting oracle from DBA Studio and have re-created the Oracle Service using the oradmin command, but I get the same errors

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks Received on Sat Apr 23 2005 - 09:35:29 CDT