Re: Locking issues caused by self-referencing foreign key

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 23 Apr 2005 07:28:48 -0700

You are correct. If I could have found my post sooner in google I would have corrected it. I hadn't even read your reply when I posted. When I first saw it what I remembered came to mind about the original post then I was interrupted. When I turned back to my screen I just wrote my first though then as soon as I hit post I remembered I hadn't actually read your post.

So I read it and naturally it was correct. Now here I am sitting around the office on a Saturday waiting the few minutes for google to be able to see my post so that I can correct it before you see it and as the unwritten law of not thinking before you act comes into play: you have already seen the response.

I got up way too early this morning so I could do a 20 minute task and have to wait 4 hours for other people to say everything still works and I can go home. Worse it isn't even Oracle related or I could have done it from home.

Have a great weekend.
-- Mark D Powell -- Received on Sat Apr 23 2005 - 09:28:48 CDT