Home -> Community -> Usenet -> c.d.o.server -> Re: Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die? GOOGLE·NEWSGROUP·POST·146

Re: Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die? GOOGLE·NEWSGROUP·POST·146

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 21 Apr 2005 17:38:58 -0700

Recently heard Father Guido Sarducci on the radio. He says (with an Italian accent, of course)that for each good thing you do you get money, and for each sin you lose money. So when you die, you go down this long, dark tunnel, and at the end you come out in heaven, and there is God, next to a big stack of gold coins. And he looks in his book, and takes away money for all the bad things you do. Adultery, 50 cents, masturbation, 35 cents, 35 cents, 35 cents, murder, that's a big one, twenty-five dollars, and so forth.

"So every month I have this recurring dream where I die and go to heaven, and I come up 35 cents short." Received on Thu Apr 21 2005 - 19:38:58 CDT