Re: OracleOraHome81Agent

From: Frank van Bortel <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:09:35 +0200

Jan-Olof Friberg via DBMonster.com wrote:
> Hello again and thanks!
>
> I have installed verison 8.1.7.2.
>
> I have read somewhere about that bug, do you have a site where I can read
> about it?

metalink.oracle.com

requires a (paid) support contract, which you don't seem to have or else you would have known.

What you could have known is that 8.1 is long dead. You cannot find this version in the download section of otn.oracle.com. Only 8.1.7.4, but that's in the archives - that should tell you.
Why not get 9i or 10g?

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel