Oracle DB and Compiere

From: Chiara <chiara74_at_libero.it>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:22:52 GMT

Hi,

    I've a problem... I would like to use a Oracle DB with Compiere
(www.compiere.org)

The budget is veeeeeery small ;-) ... and I would like to know the minimal DB and prices for manage:

Compiere installed on Server, Oracle DB installed on Server

5 clients that connects to Compiere
and (second soluzion)
10 clients that connects to Compiere

Can I know the prices (Oracle prices) of all requirement for manage this solution?

(Excuse for my english)

Thanks Received on Wed Apr 20 2005 - 14:22:52 CDT