Creating and Starting Oracle instance...

From: <p.valerio_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Apr 2005 11:34:50 -0700

I have installed Oracle 8.1.7 on a sun machine running Solaris 8. I have checked several on line suggestions for Oracle pre-requisits and have downloaded the patches. The problem is that it hangs on 1% when is "Creating and starting Oracle instance" I read a similar problem and it said to be patient and give it like 2 hours? Its been like this for more than that.

Thank you in advance... Received on Wed Apr 20 2005 - 13:34:50 CDT