creating a 3 dimensional database (almost) Is it possible

From: John F. Regus <jfregus_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:15:29 GMT

If we look at a database, we see rows and columns. When the row and column comes together there is a cell.

Now the rub. Is it possible to create a three dimensional cell, so that if there is more information needed other than what is in the cell, the cell can be extended along the z axis and the cells that follow in back of the original cell forms the three dimensional structure.

Thanks

JR Received on Wed Apr 20 2005 - 03:15:29 CDT