Re: Logical standby database for reporting

From: <alohaspnm_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Apr 2005 14:44:47 -0700

Mark,

Thanks for your earlier reply. As per our DBA the "DBMS_LOGSTDBY.SKIP procedure" would still cause all the schemas to be transported across the wire, but will be skipped when we do SQL Apply on the standby database.

In our scenario, we create a schema for each client. We are planning to create a replicated database for a single client (at their location, and we have minimum/no control), so that the client can write their own reports. Because of that we do not even want to transport contents of other schemas to the replicated site. Is there a way we can do that?

Thanks a lot for your valuable advice.

SP Received on Tue Apr 19 2005 - 16:44:47 CDT