Off Topic, but brilliant

From: <norman.dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: 19 Apr 2005 10:00:10 -0700

(Sorry about the Google posting)

I got this in an email and wanted to share it with you all. David Bowie fans *might* be interested (Hi Richard) but maybe not. Queen fans will probably run away at high speed !

I suspect that the following URL is better with sound (I'm at work and have no sound) but even without, you can sing along.

http://www.crabdancing.co.uk/BR.html

Just in case any Americans are watching, 'buoy' is pronounced 'boy' and not 'boo-ee' for the duration of the above animation. You can go back to mis-pronounciation afterwards :o)

(By the way, there's no dancing crabs there, just a brilliant 'Flash'
animation.

There's also a static JPEG version here :

http://thefansforum.co.uk/forum//index.php?showtopic=4594

Enjoy. I did !

Cheers,
Norm.
(Back behind the firewall)

PS. You can reply to this email address but it will bounce, just like the company did :o( Received on Tue Apr 19 2005 - 12:00:10 CDT