Re: Doing multiple row inserts using one insert statement

From: Andreas Sheriff <spamcontrol_at_iion.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:33:18 -0700

Unfortunately, some application servers can't use anonymous PL/SQL blocks. Not to name names (*cough*ColdFusion), but some companies (*cough*ColdFusion:Macromedia:Now Adobe) saw fit not to allow their application servers to execute anonymous PL/SQL blocks.

--
Andreas
Oracle Certified DBA and PL/SQL Developer

"If you don't eat your meat, you cannot have any pudding.
"How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?!?!"
---

WARNING:
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
Reply to me only on this newsgroup