Re: Performance considerations during Oracle imp/load

From: Ora Dummy <oradummy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Apr 2005 09:57:33 -0700

Okay. What if I import once (nevermind the poor performance with commit=Y. If I don't specify it rollback segment will run out), and then unload it to a flat file and then use load to do it next time on. If load is considered, what will be
the parameters to consider to speed up the load.

Ora Dummy Received on Mon Apr 18 2005 - 11:57:33 CDT