from a cursor to a recordset

From: <ginkim_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Apr 2005 09:46:42 -0700

Hi all,

I need to somehow convert a cursor that is returned from a stored aprocedure into a recordset so that I can display the results in my asp page. I tried copying some of the codes from http://www.vbip.com/books/1861003927/chapter_3927_15.asp but I am getting an error; my stored procedure takes in 4 parameters - one cursor, 3 varchars. This is what the header of the stored procedure looks like:

CREATE OR REPLACE procedure Order_Stat_Report(order_statistics_cursor in out order_statistics_package.order_statistics_type,starting in varchar2,ending in varchar2,CustomerNumber in varchar2)

I am using an ODBC to connect to my Oracle database.

If anyone has any clue as to how I can derive a recordset, please let me know. Thanks. Received on Mon Apr 18 2005 - 11:46:42 CDT