Re: Problem with Oracle Timezones

From: Tejaswini <tejaswini.dixit_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Apr 2005 07:29:16 -0700

Hi,

Thanks and Sorry for not giving the necessary details.

I am trying to execute the query by connecting to a remote machine and it fails. Local machine has Oracle 9i client on HP-UX and remote machine has Oracle 9i (Pathset 9.2.0.6)database,server and client and HP-UX. But when I tried the same query on that remote machine directly, it is working correctly.

Here are some timezones I tried:
Pacific/Norfolk :: not working
Europe/London :: working
Europe/Kiev :: not working
Asia/Calcutta :: working.

Thanks & Regards,
Tejaswini Received on Mon Apr 18 2005 - 09:29:16 CDT