Re: RMAN Recovery Question

From: ErkkaH <evs_at_poista.pp.inet.fi>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:59:38 GMT

Usually archiving every 30min should suffice? Then the max amount of transactions you will lose in recovery will be <30min.

I think that there are ways of applying online redo logs on top of archived ones, but that's not done using RMAN. Also there's the risk of applying corrupt redo's since they resided on the failed media (?)

<amerar_at_iwc.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:1113505245.986936.85800_at_o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...