Re: SQL help needed...

From: Raj <andhra_abbai23_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2005 11:15:14 -0700

Thanks guys for your help. I had to implement this in SQL Server (business decision). Unfortunately there was no "connect by" clause but that's alright. One of the guys helped me out and essentially it involves looping. (stored procedure)
Thank you for your time and help!!

-Raj Received on Sun Apr 17 2005 - 13:15:14 CDT