MULTI SITE REPLICATION QUESTION

From: Brian <brian_at_databaseknowledge.com>
Date: 15 Apr 2005 12:20:54 -0700

We want to set up 3 replicated databases at 3 sites within the US. Each database needs to be fully operational allowing select/insert/update/deletes. Each change needs to be replicated to the other sites. What are the different ways to accomplish this?

We tried working with materialized views within the same schema and the db just can't keep up with the load.

We are considering implementing db links and triggers. How practical is this?

Is it possible to setup a 3 way RAC with each node located in another state? Essentially this is what we want to do. Received on Fri Apr 15 2005 - 14:20:54 CDT