Re: Higher CPU usage

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 15 Apr 2005 09:29:07 -0700

Did you checkout the known issues with the patchset before applying it?

Did you validate on a test system before applying into production?

Does oracle have a fix for the bug? Has it been tested? Does it work?

Can you backout or do you need to only fight forward?

I believe this has been out for a while so my impression is that a fix one-off patch should be available but dunno for sure. Received on Fri Apr 15 2005 - 11:29:07 CDT