Re: changing the number of subpartitions for a composite partitioned

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:28:30 -0700

samuels_at_red.seas.upenn.edu wrote:

> Unfortunately, I can't use any of the syntax from www.psoug.org since I'm still @ 8i.
> What's maddening is that according to the 8i sql reference, I should be able to do this but trying to find the example syntax
> is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
> :-\
> -maurice

I'd suggest the Sarbanes-Oxley argument to get your management to upgrade to 10g except you are with UPenn and they are immune to both the federal law and likely to the fact that 8i is in desupport from Oracle.

Perhaps someone else here can help you. I haven't worked with 9i this year much less 8i or before.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington