Re: changing the number of subpartitions for a composite partitioned

From: <samuels_at_red.seas.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:27:53 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks, I'll take a look. I've been using the oracle8i sql reference. -maurice

DA Morgan (damorgan_at_x.washington.edu) wrote:
: samuels_at_red.seas.upenn.edu wrote:

: > Hi,
: > How can I change the default number of subpartitions on a composite-partitioned table in oracle8i?
: > I can't figure out the proper syntax from the oracle docs.
: > Thanks in advance
: > -maurice
: > samuels_at_seas.upenn.edu

: Which Oracle doc have you referenced?