Re: Refreshing test d/base

From: Walt <Walt.Baxter_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2005 07:13:12 -0700

Right, but I'm thinking he probably meant table-level export/imports (or maybe not, I don't know.) At our shop, our databases are too big to do the refresh itself with exp/imp alone, so in a nutshell we:

This probably isn't the cleanest way to do a dev refresh, and we do have to do some other cleanup work with jobs, mviews, etc., but it suits our purposes. Received on Thu Apr 14 2005 - 09:13:12 CDT