Re: Materialized view replication problem

From: Bing Wu <bing_at_biop.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:33:05 +0100

Frank van Bortel wrote:
> And *how* did you come to the conclusion it doesn't
> work? Refreshes every minute may not happen as your
> standard mask rounds to the day (that is, 12 o'clock
> noon).
> Did you check when the next job was scheduled?

It is a very small table and no single auto-refreshes seems worked since I setup a couple of days ago. I have traced down to the alert log and it reports this for a few minutes then stoped:

ORA-12012: error on auto execute of job 46
ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SNAPSHOT", line 1883
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SNAPSHOT", line 2089
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_IREFRESH", line 683
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_REFRESH", line 195

I use repadmin as the replication user and tested working under sqlplus. Does the above job use different user instead? I would guess it was 'sys'. Any idea to change / fix this?

Bing Received on Thu Apr 14 2005 - 07:33:05 CDT