remove oracle 8.1.5. from an unix server

From: Luciano Talarico <luciano_at_NOSPAM.talarico.it>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:21:58 GMT

Hello to All,
this is my first post here.

I have a Ditial Unix Server (4.0G) in cluster (Two Compaq Alpha Server GS140) where is installed Oracle 8.1.5.

Now I want to erase all information about oracle (system user, data file ecc. ecc.) to obatin a system clean becouse i want to install new Oracle 8.1.7.

Can any one give me information or link to do this oracle uninstall ?

Many thanks

LT Received on Thu Apr 14 2005 - 05:21:58 CDT