Re: Performance degradation

From: <zabutimaxim_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2005 02:32:01 -0700

Hi Mathias,

Well right after the restart of Oracle Server and Web Server I have about 90% of CPU usage on Web Server and about 10% on Oracle Server. Note: this is stress test running under Load Runner. But after 2-3 hours both of servers (Web and Oracle) are on 0% of CPU. And on Oracle Enterprise Manager I see that there are 5-6 opened session which running the select statement I described before, and it takes 2-3 minutes to perform each one of them, while right after restart I don't see those session working on this select for such a long time.

Thanks,
Maxim. Received on Thu Apr 14 2005 - 04:32:01 CDT