Re: Newbie needs to create a client/server system

From: <shivesh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 13 Apr 2005 08:50:38 -0700

Thanks Paul for a useful advice.

Another thing to note:

OS will be Windows XP Professional for both client and server.

Reason for Oracle is because the potential of this project. First we will link database across 2 places, but soon we want to link the whole embassy throughout the world together.

Lastly, the reason why I want to do this on my own is because I find this project interesting, and it would be a good experience for me. Afterall, I'm a software engineer, and programming is my life...=]

And no, we are not any of the countries that the U.S. government puts on a black list. Received on Wed Apr 13 2005 - 10:50:38 CDT