Size of a single Record ?

From: erktek <erkan.varol_at_koleksiyon.com.tr>
Date: 13 Apr 2005 05:09:08 -0700

Hi!
I have approx. 24500 tables in R/3 46.C. For example I created a new material in MM and see the related data in material master table "MARA".

How can I get the size of a single record and the size of the whole table just using SQL*Plus and Oracle Tools?

Best Regards..

Erk. Received on Wed Apr 13 2005 - 07:09:08 CDT