Re: Newbie needs to create a client/server system

From: <shivesh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Apr 2005 21:15:37 -0700

I think we can defintiely start from something small. I know that it seems like it's impossible.

But we have time to develop it..and my boss wants this in-house.

How about starting with client/server model that would be able to keep track of all employees record? I hope that simplifies things up. Now, that shouldnt be too hard to implement, should it? Received on Tue Apr 12 2005 - 23:15:37 CDT