Re: create database and new instance

From: <orclnewbee_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Apr 2005 17:12:12 -0700

Thanks Guys

I used the Database creation assistant and now am going forward with reading the admin guide to Oracle 9
It took me two days to create a test database. That was fun but I guess everyone starts this way.

Today or tommorow I intend to do this through command line (The admin guide suggests different methods) Received on Tue Apr 12 2005 - 19:12:12 CDT