Oracle 10G and ASSM

From: <premmehrotra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Apr 2005 20:39:22 -0700

I am using Oracle 10G on HP UNIX 11i and Windows 2000. I have a non RAC database, i.e., database has only one instance.

I know ASSM was introduced in Oracle 9i and had several problems, for example its performance in comparision to free list management was said to be inferior. Have these issues been resolved in Oracle 10G?

My question is has anything changed in the implementation of ASSM in Oracle 10G from Oracle9i. Those who had reservation in using it in Oracle9i, do they have same opinion in Oracle 10G?

Thanks a lot,

Prem Received on Sun Apr 10 2005 - 22:39:22 CDT