Re: 'create tablespace' question

From: mea0730 <mea0730-google_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Apr 2005 16:03:36 -0700

I don't get it! Why post if you don't add value to the thread? Your first post added no value. You most likely noticed my syntax error at first glance, why not add that to your post also. Yes, I forgot to add the release level. Sorry about that! There's no doubt you know much more than I do about Oracle, and I don't mind being told I'm doing something wrong, but in addition to that add a possible solution, otherwise why post? Normally I wouldn't make such a bid deal of this, it's just that I notice you have a pattern of these kinds of responses in the other posts. Sorry to have annoyed you! Received on Sat Apr 09 2005 - 18:03:36 CDT