Re: Has anyone ever got Wallet working with both root & user certs?

From: Rick Wessman <Rick.WessmanNO_SPAM_at_NoOrSaPcAlMe.com>
Date: 9 Apr 2005 05:29:13 -0700

In article <vqs5e.12605$S9.9050_at_newsfe5-gui.ntli.net>, Preston Kemp says...

>I'm starting to wonder if I'm on a hiding to nothing with my ongoing
>SSL problems. I finally managed to get a user cert to register in
>Wallet by generating a Certificate Request & getting the CA to create a
>new user certificate from that. That side seems to have worked as I
>can't now delete the Trusted Certificate from Wallet as it recognises
>there's a related User Certificate.
>
>However my simple utl_http.request still isn't working - I'm now
>getting:
>
>ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kgazmo_1]
>
>If I remove the user certificate, I get exactly the same error, which I
>presume indicates the client authentication is failing.
>
>Unfortunately the company I'm working for are too small for Oracle to
>give them a support contract, and the third party (partner) support
>company haven't got 10g installed & know nothing about Wallet.
>
>So as per the subject, has anyone ever done this, in any version of
>Oracle? I guess I'm just looking for confirmation that it *is*
>possible, as all I've had so far is lots of "it should be possible".
>
>This is using 10.1.0.4.0 (the latest patch) on Win2K.

The ORA-600 error has nothing to do with the wallet problem. It's indicating that there is an internal error in the Oracle server code. To get it resolved, you'll need to contact Oracle support.

                                        Rick

--
                                Rick Wessman
                                Oracle Corporation