Re: MUPSERT IN TRIGGER

From: Serge Rielau <srielau_at_ca.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 22:24:06 -0400

DA Morgan wrote:
> I'm not running a lot of Oracle on Apple Mac's under OS X Server
> and you haven't even made it to Linux. That is a sorry state of
> affairs.
>
> We may need to chip in and get you a real operating system as
> well as a real database. Should we take up a collection?
While we're at it I presume I should also kick out my T40 mainframe laptop and replace it with a cluster of PDAs. The money saved can then be reinvested into a distributed OS running on those.. playing DJ for dead batteries, clutter on the desk, tripping over wires all in the name of progress. God forbid I need to apply a new distro of PalmOS ;-)

Cheers
Serge

--
Serge Rielau