Has anyone ever got Wallet working with both root & user certs?

From: Preston Kemp <dontwantany_at_nowhere.invalid>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 09:47:07 GMT

I'm starting to wonder if I'm on a hiding to nothing with my ongoing SSL problems. I finally managed to get a user cert to register in Wallet by generating a Certificate Request & getting the CA to create a new user certificate from that. That side seems to have worked as I can't now delete the Trusted Certificate from Wallet as it recognises there's a related User Certificate.

However my simple utl_http.request still isn't working - I'm now getting:

ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kgazmo_1]

If I remove the user certificate, I get exactly the same error, which I presume indicates the client authentication is failing.

Unfortunately the company I'm working for are too small for Oracle to give them a support contract, and the third party (partner) support company haven't got 10g installed & know nothing about Wallet.

So as per the subject, has anyone ever done this, in any version of Oracle? I guess I'm just looking for confirmation that it *is* possible, as all I've had so far is lots of "it should be possible".

This is using 10.1.0.4.0 (the latest patch) on Win2K.

--
Preston.